Health Education services are provided by Health Unit staff through educational materials, workshops and safety programs.
Programs are provided to the community free of charge in an effort to improve the health and safety of the citizens of Webster County.
A variety of literature resources are available at the Health Unit. Adult and child educational programs are available in several formats, including classes, group meetings and workshops.
• Health education programs include:
• Product recall information
• Chronic disease education
• Lead awareness
• Safe cribs
• Child care quarterly trainings
• Child care health consultation
• Health fairs
• Speaking engagements and presentations
• Specialty programs
Call the Webster County Health Unit for more information about health programs or resources for your group.